Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another First - International Holiday Swap!



Another first for me.  A Holiday Swap organized by the wonderful Cockerina!  I will be receiving from Nina at Minnimumm.  I was very lucky to be her 100 follower back in July.  So I already know what wonderful things she can produce!  I'm will be sending to Maria Narbon who has been making incredible dolls for many years.  (Maria, send your address to me at heathermac314@yahoo.com)

We are to provide:
  A Christmas Mini, a toy mini and choice of something for fall/Halloween! 

I must say, I'm a little nervous about what I may produce.  But I must remember that this is supposed to be fun and not stress about it too much.

We've been instructed to wait until Christmas morning to open the parcels!  It will just like being a kid all over again.

Thanks Cockerina for organizing!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Heather,
    yesterday when I knew that you will get my swaps, I was looking at your 3 blogs like Sherlock Holmes, you know, searching for things you would like. First I saw your lovely twins, they are so nice. And then I saw your art of photography, wow, I like the photos.

    So I had a lot of impressions from you and I was very satisfied with my own thoughts which came by themselves.

    I love to make some miniatures for you.
    So long, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I'm glad you found your teammates swap to your liking!
    I wish you, Nina and Maria, great fun with the Christmas swap!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete